- My Fancy Pants is whipping out her fur vest! Pop over to see how she pairs it with a dress and wedges for a beautiful transition to Fall!
- Miss Top Ten Image shows us how versatile dresses can be and it is all about layering! It is amazing what a belt and cardigan can do! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- The Mrs. and The Momma is sporting Fall's hottest color and pairs it with a little something unexpected! So cute! (find The Mrs. and The Momma on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation holds nothing back in a pair of bright pants! Her husband isn't so sure about them but I know we all are! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls show us two ways to style the same top - stripes or print! Go pick your favorite! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Citrus Refreshing Fashion dresses up animal print leggings with a blazer and a pop of color! Head over to see this effortlessly chic look!
- My Thrifty Chic channels the first lady and her entire outfit costing her a mere $27 - so impressive! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations recreates Emma Watson's minimalist style for under $112 - including a blazer! Such a steal!
- Sweetest Somethings pairs polkadots and channels fashion from decades past with a hair scarf - such a fun way to dress up a casual outfit! (find Sweetest Somethings on Twitter!)
- Olivia Moone says goodbye to summer with a roundup of some of her favorite warm weather looks! Tons of eye candy here! (find Olivia Moone on Twitter!)
- Everyday with a Red Head pairs printed pants with a hint of colorful sequins for an amazingly bold look! Love!
- Lily Says Go has come up with the perfect fall strategy to make the most of her wardrobe! Don't miss the great tips she is giving - head over! (find Lily Says Go on Twitter!)
- Ash 'n' Fashn is carrying florals in to Fall by going neutral - perfect for pairing with a big cozy sweather! (find Ash 'n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- Second Street East found an amazing deal on original artwork that looks like it came straight out of the Williams Sonoma catalog! Such a great find! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shares some cute pieces all for under $25 - you will have a hard time not jumping at all of them! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
September 28, 2012
September 27, 2012
So I walked out in the living room and my husband's reaction to my bright pants was more of a, " Holy cow, you look like a giant BRIGHT banana" instead of the reaction I wanted which was more of a, "Wow-you look great in that color and I am proud you are brave enough to wear those pants."
It's okay because I am totally use to this....I got a similar reaction to the exact same pair of pants in red.
Loft pants (click here for similar style), Old Navy top, Burlington Coat Factory belt, Richard Tyler heels purchased at TJ Maxx, Francesca's earrings
September 26, 2012
I took these pictures right before running out the door so that explains why my purse is undone and my shoes only made it into only one photo! I very rarely capture my weekend outfits (because I am always running late) so I decided to go ahead and share these regardless.
September 25, 2012
Getting dressed in this weather we have been having lately is tricky. It is freezing in the mornings but has been warming up by the end of the day, so I have been wearing lots of short sleeved open weave sweaters like this one.
Another tricky situation is when to put up all my open toed shoes...what do you think?
Francesca's skirt, Loft sweater, Target necklace, Tobi cross bracelet (click here to purchase), Rocket Dog wedges purchased at Marti & Liz
September 21, 2012
- The Glossy Life shows us how to make those cute elastic hair ties from Anthropologie at home! A fun project that will save you some cash! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow transports back to the 70's in her fab pants! A true testament to fashion repeating itself! So cute! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins gets gussied up for a night at the show! A cute dress and even cuter heels! You have to see them! (find Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill is enjoying the cooler weather and finally being able to wear her new jacket, which is the perfect mix of girly and cozy! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- It's Not That Deep shows us her rebellious side and mixes a rocker tee with a prim and proper pencil skirt - all topped off with gorgeous curly locks!
- For All Things Lovely is sporting a favorite fall color combo - wine and magenta! Head over to see what (unexpected) color she paired it with! Love!
- My Fancy Pants nails the polka dot and colored denim trend in one shot! These happy pants look amazing paired with leopard!
- Miss Top Ten Image cheers up on a rainy afternoon with a few pops of red! A bright spot in an otherwise gloomy day! (find Miss Tope Ten Image on Twitter!)
- The Mrs. and The Momma looks so chic in a maxi and menswear inspired hat! Such a cute (and comfy!) outfit for running around! (find The Mrs. and The Momma on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is extending the life of her summer wardrobe with the tried and true denim jacket - a must have for transitioning to fall! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls shares some tips on how to pull off the ever popular printed pant look. Pop over for a few style tips! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Citrus Refreshing Fashion is channeling Audrey in a Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired look - complete with pearls! So cute!
- My Thrifty Chic is a show stopper in pink and black lace! Pop over to see how she keeps her formal dress from looking too stuffy! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is shelling out advice on where to look for less expensive light fixtures! Don't miss this tip! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style gives us the run down on a fabulous color combo for fall - black and emerald! She gives us tons of choices to easily implement the look! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
September 18, 2012
I have a feeling my good ole jean jacket is gonna be worn a lot during the transition of the seasons. All my sleeveless dresses can be worn a couple more months thanks to it!
September 14, 2012
- Minted Glam is wearing her heart on her sleeve and showing us a little love. Head over to check out her cute sweater and how affordable it is! (find Minted Galm on Twitter!)
- Fancy Francy is shelling out advice on how to choose the ever-important birthday dress and it's all about the hemline! Don't miss her top three picks! (find Fancy Francy on Twitter!)
- Ash n' Fashn mix and matches her favorite chambray top that goes with everything - she is one stylish creature of habit! (find Ash n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life made the cutest mini apple pies - perfect for serving at a fall dinner party to impress all of your friends! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow layers lace on lace with a pop of floral for the ultimate girly chic outfit! Seriously cute! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins takes a break from all of the mixing and matching madness and tries a matchy matchy look instead! So cute!
- Urban Frill has a new favorite dress that will leave us all a little envious. Head over to find out where you can get one, too! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- It's Not That Deep is rocking a stand out detail this week that she is dubbing fluff! Hop over to see what it is all about! So fabulous!
- For All Things Lovely is falling for orange - a beautiful transition color for looking ahead to cooler temps! Gorgeous outfit!
- My Fancy Pants is the creme de la creme in her fancy sweatshirt! She dressed it up with a colored pant and leopard - a great weekend look!
- Miss Top Ten Image isn't quite ready for Autumn and pairs pastels with neon for a light summer look! Comfortable, too! (find Miss Tope Ten Image on Twitter!)
- The Mrs. and The Momma spices up a wrap dress with a fun hair accessory and a new way to wear a belt! Head over to check it out! (find The Mrs. and The Momma on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation turns heads with her latest neon accessory! Paired with a neutral outfit, it definitely makes a statement! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Second Street East pulls out the denim jacket to make some of her summer pieces work for the changing weather - a wonderful brunch look! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shares some recent purchases (including her birthday dress!) with us. Pop over to check them out and choose a favorite! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
September 13, 2012
One thing I love about my job is we can wear jeans (sometimes) as long as we look semi-professional and dress them up. To be perfectly honest I was being lazy and have not done laundry in like a week and jeans were my only option. Instead of going with my skinny jeans I went with my flares....shocking I know.
Loft jeans and cardigan (click here to purchase jeans), TJ Maxx wedges, Target necklace, Francesca's tank
September 12, 2012
I have never owned anything as bright as this neon bag but it definitely gets noticed! Some of my friends joked I could use it as a nightlight in the dark and it is probably true...I love it.
September 11, 2012
The winner of the $100 Shopbop gift card is.....
True Random Number Generator
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Congratulations to Stefanie G.
August 29, 2012 11:59 PM following through gfc - Stefanie Gladden
September 5, 2012
Who wears white after Labor Day...this girl!
That rule is so outdated and a little white dress easily transitions to another season by adding a blue jean jacket and booties.
September 4, 2012
What a great three day weekend! I spent Friday until Sunday poolside/lakeside and needed Sunday night and Monday to recover and lay around.
Back to the daily grind...
Target dress, Loft cardigan, Cole Haan heels purchased at TJ Maxx, Francesca's earrings, World Market necklace, Bracelet c/o Swarovski Elements-follow the Jewels for Every Occasion Pinterest board here