Pages

Red and White

February 10, 2015

004

 Ahh, red and white...the classic Valentine's Day colors. I thought it looked a little boring so I added my bright blue heels. #rebel

  008

 I have had this heart print top for years and whip it out every year around this time-check out here and here for past V-Day inspiration.

  007006

 I finally got a pair of new white jeans and I have to say I am loving the mid-rise! My other Old Navy ones were becoming baggy and shapeless and I have been on a major search. It's no surprise I am obsessed with the Rockstar Jeans but the mid-rise fit is a first for me.

  002 
Old Navy Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans (click here to purchase), Charlotte Russe top, Sole Society heels (click here to purchase), 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (click here to purchase), NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam (click here to purchase), Party at the Palace nail polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...