Pages

Target Does It Again...

May 29, 2015

001

 After my hormonal breakdown with my clothes situation yesterday I went to browse maternity clothes at Target and stumbled across this caftan Merona top that isn't maternity. Thank goodness for flowy summer tops, maxi dresses and hippie loose clothing (I'm thinking Free People brand) that is currently in style. I may just survive this summer after all!

 Have a fabulous weekend.

  003006 007 002 
Target Merona Caftan top (click here to purchase), Old Navy Rockstar jeans (click here to purchase), Charlotte Russe wedges, Bling Jewelry turquoise ring c/o (click here to purchase), The Mint Julep Boutique necklace

1 comment:

  1. Love this look and all of the details (shoes, necklace, etc.) I'm sure dresses and maxi skirts will soon be your friends for a hot summer pregnancy. And maybe one good pair of maternity shorts. :-) Congrats BTW, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...