Pages

Neutral's

May 7, 2015

005

 I am so glad I ended up buying this Kayce Hughes necklace last year. I love those impulse buys that end up being something you reach for again and again and this is one of them. If you have a Kayce Hughes store in your area definitely check it out! They have such cute classy pieces...check the store out online- I have my eye on this and this. I am going home next weekend for my mom's birthday so I won't get to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom but the card is already in the mail and she gets a birthday gift next weekend so I think she will be happy. A group of my friends are getting together on Sunday to do brunch since all of our parents live out of town.

 What are you doing to celebrate Mother's Day?

  007008 003 004 
Sole Society flats (shop similar here), Kayce Hughes necklace (click here to purchase), Loft shell and cardigan (old), J. Crew Factory skirt (click here to purchase), BP brand via Nordstrom purse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...