Pages

Button Down Tops While Pregnant

July 29, 2015

DSCN4816
 
I cannot believe I am wearing a button down top at 21 weeks pregnant.  I could hardly make button downs work in my non-maternity lifestyle (blame it on the boobs) but this top fits perfectly...maybe even a tad big.  The key is to go up about two blouse sizes and leave your vanity at the door.  I am literally in a size I never dreamed of being in and I am actually okay with it.  While I am pregnant, size doesn't really matter to me just as long as it is comfortable and more importantly-it actually fits! 
 
DSCN4814 DSCN4811 DSCN4812 DSCN4813
JunaRose sleeveless top via GwynnieBee (click here to join), Old Navy maternity jeans (click here to purchase ON SALE), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Target necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...