Pages

Kimono's Are ONE Of My Pregnancy Staples

July 28, 2015

DSCN4806

I hardly ever wore kimono's when I wasn't pregnant but they have been one of my pregnancy staples since I have started getting bigger in my stomach, arms...well everywhere really. Check out other ways I have worn kimono's here and here

  Dresses are also a no-brainer maternity staple. I couldn't have survived this far into my pregnancy (21 weeks and counting) without them. Great news is most are actually just a size up from my regular non-maternity sizing so hopefully I will still be able to get some use out of them in the years to come.

  DSCN4807 DSCN4801 DSCN4803 DSCN4805
Old Navy maternity dress (click here to purchase), Southern Bella Boutique kimono (click here for similar), Target skinny belt (click here for similar), J. Crew earrings, Sam and Libby sandals via Poshmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...