Pages

Flower Child

August 5, 2015

DSCN4843

The second I saw this top on my blogger babe, Katie of Pearls and Twirls blog, I knew I had to have it. Thank goodness she just happens to have a local shop and was able to ship one right out to me. (I ordered the large for reference since I am pregnant but I clearly could have gotten away with a medium)

I love blogging and having a sort of scrapbook documenting my entire pregnancy from start to finish.  Who needs professional maternity photos when I have my trusted camera and tripod:) 

DSCN4854 DSCN4841 DSCN4844 DSCN4845
Judith March top via My Kind of Lovely (click here to purchase in blue), Old Navy maternity shorts (click here to purchase), Sam and Libby sandals via Poshmark, Target hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...