Pages

Twenty-Five Weeks

August 24, 2015

DSCN5002
DSCN5009

I was 25 weeks pregnant as of this past Saturday. I literally could only have 10-13 weeks left until my babies arrive because my doctor already said there was no way I will make it to 40 weeks with the twins. I am hoping (fingers crossed) that I will make it 37-38 weeks, the longer they have to cook in my belly, the better!

I had my glucose screening test to check for gestational diabetes on Friday morning and ended up being at my appointment for three hours (I was beyond annoyed). I got to see my babies in an ultrasound but the tech wasn't my normal lady and didn't do a good job, I was in a different ultrasound room where the picture was very grainy and Baby A was not cooperating and we still did not get some of the anatomy pictures that were supposed to be checked off the last time. The glucose drink itself was not bad at all...kind of like a flat Sunkist drink but then waiting an hour until they could draw blood (and the television not working that day in the doctor's office) was mind numbingly boring. They took two vials of blood and told me I would get the results this week. On a positive note the babies weigh 1.8 and 1.9 pounds each, had great heart rates, and I had perfect blood pressure and my weight gain was right where it needs to be. 

  DSCN5011 DSCN5006 DSCN5008
Old Navy maternity boyfriend jeans (click here to purchase), Poshmark top (click here to purchase), Jonathan Cate sunglasses, Forever 21 necklace, Etsy clutch (click here for similar), Sam Edelman wedges (click here for similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...