Pages

Back To Black

September 21, 2015

DSCN5182

If you have been following for a while now, you know my love for Old Navy Rockstar denim. I finally broke down and bought these Rockstar maternity black jeans and I am in love. They are softer than any of the other maternity jeans I currently own and so, so comfortable. I will be wearing and styling them at least once a week until I deliver so prepare to see a lot of them.

  This weekend was exactly what I needed after my hellish week last week and I am recharged, well rested and ready to see my babies at my ultrasound today. Stay tuned for the update tomorrow.

  DSCN5177 DSCN5178 DSCN5180 DSCN5183
Old Navy maternity jeans (click here to purchase), Walmart flats (click here to purchase), Motherhood Maternity top (click here for similar), Forever 21 earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...