Pages

Day TWELVE and a Valentine!

February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!! I added this heart print shirt into my 30x30 just for V-Day and I have put off wearing it until today to make more of an impact....did it work? Shout out to my sweet hubbie....Happy, Happy Valentine's Day-I heart you!!!

Did everyone watch the Grammy's last night....Lady Gaga has got to be the weirdest person ever but I am mesmerized by her! My favorite dressed ladies of the night were Julianna Hough, Jennifer Hudson, Lea Michele and Selena Gomez.

Now quit reading this blog and go stuff yourself with chocolate's...it's totally acceptable to buy yourself candy (and flowers) today!




Charlotte Russe shirt (click here to purchase)

TJ Maxx skinny jeans

MaxStudio heels purchased at TJ Maxx

12 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day!!

    That top is super cute and perfect for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh we had all the same favorites from the Grammy's! Selena Gomez was flawless! And cute top :)

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things
    http://melliott930.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so cute! I love you Valentine's day outfit and wall art. :)

    Lady Gaga is so weird, but I can't take my eyes off of her!

    Stop by to enter my $100 Shopbop giveaway!!! :) Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top. Perfect for the holiday! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I too loved Selena Gomez's look. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley, my friend, Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your sweetie got you some sweets to match that cute top. I'll come do your hair if we can go to Dollywood. It's been awhile, but I remember loving every country-minute of it. You've got lots of hair, you need to throw some hairspray in it, break up the gorgeous shine and scrunch, mold, and comb it into place. I'll send more hair tips of wisdom!? haha. Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is by FAR the best Valentine's Day shirt ever! You look so adorable today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day! Your outfit is so cute especially with the leopard print shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! you look so girlie... I love the your top! When i look at your pictures they make me smile, you have a very contagious and pretty smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's brilliant and weird! That's a guaranteed way to super stardom I guess!

    Happy Valentines Ashley!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...