Pages

FBFF:Shoes!!!!

May 6, 2011

1. What is your go-to pair of shoes?

Believe it or not my go-to pair of shoes are my patent leather black heels from Payless. The heel is not too low and not too high and everyone knows that black goes with everything. I wear them ALL the time to work as seen most recently here, here and here.

2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions?

I cannot believe I am admitting this but the older I get the more comfortable I want my shoes to be(I sound like a grandma). When I was in college I could wear the highest heels ever and be on my feet all night but now I lean towards a medium heel height or wedges.

3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color?

I had to literally go in my closet and count because I knew it would be a battle between black and brown and the winner is...black!

4. When it comes to designer shoes what are your favorite brands and why?

Hands down-Nine West! Half of my shoe collection is Nine West heels and I am proud to say I have not paid full price for ANY of them thanks to Marti & Liz. I have the uncanny ability to point out a Nine West shoe a mile away.

5. If price wasn't an issue, you'd own which shoe?

This is such a hard question and I had a blast searching the internet for pretend heels to buy but finally decided on this beautiful pair.


*If you are interested in participating in upcoming FBFF posts contact Katy at ModlyChic*

9 comments:

  1. All those shoes look fab! So jealous :)

    www.thespanglishlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm i read that in college you could wear the highest heels all night. Why not pull out some 5 inch heels for daily wear again. I would love to see that. I love my 5 inch pumps. I wear them as often as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way with heels Ashley. I like a good three to three and a half inches - I don't understand how girls can wear five or even six inches! I wish I were that steady on my feet =) I love Nine West heels too. I have been wearing my black pumps a lot and they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, those sparkly silver shoes are gorgeous! I'd be so scared I'd ruin them by scuffing them up or something. lol I think I'd just put them in a case for everyone to admire. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those CL's are amazing!! I think I'm going to start saving pennies and purchase a pair for myself when I *finally* graduate with my Master's next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink

    If you get a chance, check out my post today, we're doing a novel release party about the release of my first book! I'd love to have you stop by and be a part of the party! Have a fabulous Fashion Friday love! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, those fantasy shoes of yours are out of this world!! They've got sparkle AND bite, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black patent leather pumps are so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your dream pair is sure amazing.

    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...