Pages

What I Got This Week

December 9, 2011

This week I got a ton of Christmas shopping completed and most of it was done online. I find online shopping so much easier and more effective than going out to the actual stores and dealing with all the people AND traffic.

1. If you have not read my post about the amazing Old Navy jeggings do that now...I bought the marshmallow white color on Monday to add to my growing collection.


2. I was at my salon earlier this week and I mentioned wanting a berry color lipstick. I was shown the Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing line and decided to give it a try. The product is a gloss and lipstick combo and I got the Ambition and Strength colors and love them both.


3. Since my husband picked out and designed his own gift for Christmas, I guess I can add that to my list of things I bought this week. He did the Customize with Nikeid and designed his own pair of tennis shoes. A great gift if you are still undecided what to get your dad, brother, husband, boyfriend, etc.


That's about all I can reveal since I don't want to spoil any surprises about what I got my other family members. Have a great weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...