Friday, March 29, 2013
Such a simple look can be jazzed up with accessories and this outfit is a perfect example. Pairing a black top and skinny jeans together is easy and effortless but add a bright orange necklace and bright orange heels and it immediately makes the outfit pop.
Click on the link below to win your own necklace and earrings thanks to Lorraine Tyne Inc, an accessory boutique based in New York.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thursday, March 28, 2013
These two outfits have both been in the past week...yes- bare legs in one and snowing in the other. I can't take it anymore; it needs to get warm and stay that way.
Speaking of warm weather...enter to win a $50 gift card to Shabby Apple and grab something that is warm weather appropriate.
First outfit: Altard State dress, Target booties and denim shirt, Tinsel and Treasure infinity scarf
Second outfit: JC Penny sequin sweatshirt, Kohl's skirt
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
I have had this blackbird blouse for a couple months now and this is the first time wearing it. I put it towards the back of my closet and forgot about it but now that we are reunited I plan on styling it lots of different ways. Today was obviously casual with jeans and a little red cardigan but I can't wait to dress it up for work.
Enter the $50 gift card giveaway for Shabby Apple here
Naughty Monkey boots purchased at Piperlime, Loft jeans (click here to purchase), Francesca's earrings, Dillard's cardigan, Vince Camuto blouse
Monday, March 25, 2013
Shabby Apple, the clothing boutique with vintage-style flare, has graciously offered readers a $50 gift card to anything in the store.
This is an amazing giveaway because you can choose anything you want...I especially am loving the full skirts and modest but still adorable bathing suits.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Contestants must have a USA shipping address to be eligible to enter
Contestants must have a USA shipping address to be eligible to enter
Friday, March 22, 2013
- Uniquely Karah features her favorite dresses from Old Navy for spring... these dresses are priced right and are oh-so-versatile! Check out her picks! (find Uniquely Karah on Twitter!)
- Lipstick and Lollies is seriously rockin' maternity style these days... see how she styles stripes for her adorable baby bump!
- Not Going Out Like That takes a lacey skirt that she wore for an evening event and remixes it into a fabulous daytime look. Check out how she did it!
- Dream in Fashion styles up her army-style jacket with some coral and floral for spring. These layers work so well together and wait until you hear where she got that cute purse from! (find Dream in Fashion on Twitter!)
- Undeniable Style pulls together a casual and stylish look that is decidedly Madewell-esque but without the big price tags. I love this look! (find Undeniable Style on Twitter!)
- Laura Wears is sporting a simple and sophisticated look by dressing up her patterned pants - one of the top trends for spring! See how she does it! (find Laura Wears on Twitter!)
- The Second Best gets sidetracked in the Gap and stumbles upon the perfect "blue" blue jean... and then pairs it will stripes and neon. A winner in my book! (find The Second Best on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation celebrates her birthday in style with the basics: white jeans and a chambray top. One of my favorite outfit combos! And who doesn't love a good "birthday outfit"? (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style features her favorite camo pieces for spring and then styles them into three fun outfits! Don't pack that camo away for spring ladies! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Loving Every Detail shows off her gorgeous St. Patrick's Day outfit, but this outfit would be perfect for any spring day in my opinion!
- Rose a la Mode puts together lovely layers for a night out at St. Louis' Fashion Week. She how she perfectly mixed leather leggings with florals! (find Rose a la Mode on Twitter!)
- Pretty Preened features a delicious recipe for Lentil, Kielbasa and Fennel Stew - this had my mouth watering the minute I saw it! Stop by her blog to check it out! (find Pretty Preened on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image realizes that a touch of neon pink is all a spring outfit needs (especially when it's still so cold out!). She how she does it!
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Got this cute boyfriend cardigan over the weekend when my mom and I went shopping. I fell in love with the stripes and it is very lightweight so it will carry me through the summer months at the office with my business casual dress code.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
What I wore to celebrate the first of two nights during my birthday weekend. I needed something casual since my friends and I just went to a low key place and since I am now the proud owner of 3 different styles of denim shirts (thanks to Old Navy) I have pretty much been wearing them non-stop.
Enter the Old Navy gift card giveaway here
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Only a couple days left to enter the Old Navy gift card giveaway...click here and good luck!
Friday, March 15, 2013
- Lipstick & Lollies is pretending it is spring in a little floral number she picked up on the cheap! Frostbite or no frostbite - she looks amazing!!
- A Fine Line reminds us to think about our fingers and toes when transitioning our wardrobe over! Pop over for tons of mani and pedi inspiration full of pretty pastels! (find A Fine Line on Twitter!)
- It's a Darling Ensemble is pinching pennies and getting a little pick me up in a pink top she thrifted! What a find!
- Not Going Out Like That is adding a little spunk to an otherwise traditional look with some fringe and a moto jacket! Head over to see how you can pull this look off yourself!
- Dream in Fashion goes cute casual for a day full of window shopping and sight seeing and got tons of compliments on her budget buys! So cute! (find Dream in Fashion on Twitter!)
- Undeniable Style is feeling nostalgic about her spotted top and can't seem to part ways with it! It is the perfect blend of neutral and pattern! (find Undeniable Style on Twitter!)
- Laura Wears makes her favorite shift dress work for winter by adding tights and a turtleneck! Such a good tip we can all use! (find Laura Wears on Twitter!)
- The Second Best keeps it classy and shows us her best grown-up St. Patrick's day look! Head over to get ideas for what you will wear this weekend! (find Second Best on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation found an incredible buy at Target and liked it so much she picked up two (in different colors, of course!). Such a good find! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rose a la Mode has some of her favorite items on repeat and one of them is a gorgeous minty top - definitely worthy of wearing a few times a week! (find Rose a la Mode on Twitter!)
- Pretty Preened is serving up a stuffed sweet potato that is delicious AND healthy! Pop over for the full recipe - perfect for a quick weeknight meal! (find Pretty Preened on Twitter!)
- Loving Every Detail put on her comfiest (and fab!) leggings to chase around the newest member of her family all weekend - a puppy! They are both too cute!
- Miss Top Ten Image looks so chic in her new camouflage jacket! Her styling is spot on so if you need any tips with camo, this is the place! (find Miss Top Ten Image in Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style has honed her personal style and gets dressed in a jiffy but you would never know it! Pop over for one of her no-fail fashion combos that takes out all of the guesswork! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is taking inspiration from a sweet, but grown up little girls room and using it to create an outfit and a room! Love! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
Thursday, March 14, 2013
It is no secret when I find something I like I buy multiples of it. I saw this A-line dress at Target and fell in love with the shape and color and so I bought two- stay tuned for the animal print version!
Enter to win a Old Navy gift card here
Monday, March 11, 2013
Happy BIRTHDAY WEEK to me!!!!!
These pictures were taken at the end of last week and now I have a cold that needs to go away by my weekend birthday festivities. Say a little prayer for me...
Friday, March 8, 2013
- Uniquely Karah is rocking her favorite pattern combination in honor of spring's approaching return! Such a fun and happy mixture! (find Uniquely Karah on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies hesitantly tried out her polka dot leggings for the first time and has fallen in love! They look amazing and are comfortable to boot!
- A Fine Line is giving us a little treat to brighten up our computers! Pop over to choose from one of three fabulous desktop backgrounds she whipped together! So fun! (find A Fine Line on Twitter!)
- It's a Darling Ensemble is channeling her style icon, Jessica Alba, in a fabulous plaid skirt that she pulled out of the back of her closet! Love this look!
- Not Going Out Like That is colorblocking for a day at the office and trying out one of spring's new trends - kitten heels!
- Dream in Fashion is feeling the warm weather love and pulling out an adorable coral and navy combo! She even went sans blazer for a bit! (find Dream in Fashion on Twitter!)
- Undeniable Style is taking a global approach in a gorgeous statement top! Half bull fighter half flamenco dancer - it is a must see! (find Undeniable Style on Twitter!)
- Laura Wears is working to get over the winter blahs by adding a little vibrant color to her look with a great transitional piece that is perfect for cold and warm weather alike! (find Laura Wears on Twitter!)
- The Second Best is sneaking a little spring into her winter wardrobe by incorporating floral! Pop over to check out this amazing transitional look! (find Second Best on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation goes comfy chic for a day full of travel. Head over to check out her latest purchase fit for road trippin'! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rose a la Mode is sporting her most recent purchase - a jacket that does double duty for spring and fall! Best news? It is under 40 bucks! (find Rose a la Mode on Twitter!)
- Pretty Preened is showing us how to put together a smoked salmon pizza - a recipe sure to impress even your fanciest of friends! Pop over for the full rundown and get this baby on your meal plan ASAP! (find Pretty Preened on Twitter!)
- Loving Every Detail just got back from a swoon worthy trip to Napa and is sharing the details on the clothes, food and wine! Looks like the perfect getaway!
- Miss Top Ten Image looks like she stepped right out of a glossy magazine spread in a chic black and white looked topped with a hat! So lovely! (find Miss Top Ten Image in Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style is doing the dirty work for us and finding all of the great spring deals to be had! Tons of goodies here to update your wardrobe on a budget - a must see! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Second Street East scored majorly at HomeGoods with a couple of lamp purchases! Pop over to check out her new beauties and to see where she is putting them! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
What I wore on one of my travel days when I went home this weekend. Loving my new boyfriend jeans...so comfy!
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Nothing like taking pictures in the snow....
Loft dress, Target cardigan, Baublebar necklace, Ellen Tracy heels, Firmoo glasses (click here for website)
Friday, March 1, 2013
- Uniquely Karah has a crush on a pair of tennies that work for the guys and the gals! Comfortable and stylish - what more could you ask for?! (find Uniquely Karah on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies is rocking a dress as comfortable as pajamas for her growing preggo belly and is looking as stylish as ever! Mommas and non-mommas alike can take a cue from this look!
- A Fine Line is looking ahead to spring and all of the new color combos it will bring! Head over for a pastel fix and inspiration for your next color pairing! (find A Fine Line on Twitter!)
- It's a Darling Ensemble tried out a new color trio and knocked it out of the park! A hint of spring but grounded with a winter neutral - this look is perfect for transitioning to warmer weather!
- Not Going Out Like That is punching up her work wardrobe and thinking pink! Head over to check out this versatile look that can switch from business to casual with the change of a shoe!
- Dream in Fashion is feeling glam in a black and white ensemble that is quick and easy - definitely one to recreate! (find Dream in Fashion on Twitter!)
- Undeniable Style proves it's all in the details by transforming an all black look with a few colorful accessoires! She looks amazing! (find Undeniable Style on Twitter!)
- Laura Wears mixes old and new with a vintage dress and a pair of killer hills that she found at an incredible price! Love this look! (find Laura Wears on Twitter!)
- The Second Best is showing her edgy side with a fun accessory and a little leather! Biker chic at its finest! (find Second Best on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation pairs polka dots and stripes for a playful look fit for day or night! Pop over to check out her playful tights! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rose a la Mode is piling on the layers to stay warm, but of course still looks so cute! Head over for a little cold weather inspiration! (find Rose a la Mode on Twitter!)
- Pretty Preened is serving up a delicious soup recipe to help warm our souls this winter and boy does it look good! Pop over for the full run-down! (find Pretty Preened on Twitter!)
- Loving Every Detail lets her accessories shine! With a fab furry vest and a few pretty necklaces, this look is the epitome of winter chic!
- Sweetie Pie Style shares her go-to night out look - skinny pants and booties paired with a cute top! Love this look! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is taking inspiration from a classic color combo - black and white! Pop over to check out the outfit and room looks that this living room inspired! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)