Pages

Edgy Valentine

February 12, 2015

021

Today I decided to get a bit edgy with my Valentine's Day attire. You can't really tell from the pictures but I am wearing faux leather pants people...faux leather, can ya believe it!

  014

I love Gwynnie Bee for the simple reason that I try new things that I would never buy for myself. I would have never known that I feel like a total bad ass in these jeans and that they are actually perfect for ladies night out or to feel sexy on a date night with my husband.

  019025

So...should I keep the pants??

  022 
Gwynnie Bee Wetlook Jeans (click here to sign up), Target cardigan (click here to purchase), Loft tee, Target necklace, 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (click here to purchase), Belle by Sigerson Morrison wedge booties, Ella of a Girl Gel Polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Love your coat!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! It's an oldie but a goodie from Target!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...