Pages

Eliza J Shift Dress

June 2, 2015

006

 I love this dress I received from Gwynnie Bee over the weekend! It is the perfect colors for this time of year and combined with the boat neck and the geo and stripe print I felt like I should be on a boat or doing something very nautical.

 Thank goodness for stretch-knit fabrics and shift dresses because I was really worried I might have to end my Gwynnie Bee clothing rental service and everyone knows how much I love it. I decided to stick with it and I have started to order one size up (depressing) and have also been picking dresses that don't have a defined waist or zippers and if I can keep find dresses like this one, I am going to be one fashionable pregnant lady!

003 001 004 005 
Eliza J dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Francesca's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...