Pages

Seeing Stripes

June 1, 2015

001

 You may (or may not) be able to tell that I went back to my natural dark hair color over the weekend...bye bye highlights! I just needed something easy and low maintenance with all the upcoming changes taking place in the future and my husband and I are saving all the money we can before the babies arrive. We had a pretty boring weekend cleaning out all the upstairs closets and getting loads of unwanted stuff ready for a yard sale at the end of the month.

 I went to the pool on Saturday for a couple of hours and then went to another trunk show for Southern Bella and bought MORE stuff from them. I can't wait to show you some of the new inventory in my upcoming blog posts.

 Happy Monday! (check out my creeper husband in the third pic)

  002005 006 003 
Old Navy maternity dress (click here to purchase ON SALE), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Kayce Hughes necklace, Loft open cardigan, J. Crew earrings via Poshmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...