Pages

Blue Shades

August 17, 2015

DSCN4959

Happy Monday!
The weekend went by in the blink of an eye for me...anyone else feel the same? Since I'm in semi nesting mode I washed all the baby bedding to get it ready for the cribs over the weekend, ate more pizza that I would like to admit (seriously 3 different pizza places this week alone)and got caught up on all my DVR'd shows.

  The last time I wore this kimono, my pregnancy was still a secret to friends, family and social media. Seems like only yesterday...

DSCN4965 DSCN4963 DSCN4962 DSCN4966
Old Navy maternity dress (click here for similar), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Southern Bella Boutique kimono (click here to purchase), eBay necklace, J. Crew earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...