Pages

BodyCon Baby Bump Style

August 18, 2015

DSCN4979

For the first time this whole pregnancy I am embracing my baby bump and wearing a bodycon dress. I love the way my bump looks in this Old Navy dress...ahem, that was only $8.99! I picked up this stripy number on Sunday on a random walk through the maternity section and thought the colors would work fabulous transitioning into the fall with a jean jacket, black blazer, etc. I got a large so fingers crossed it will still fit in my eight month of pregnancy (I'm in my sixth now).

  DSCN4980 DSCN4983 DSCN4984 DSCN4977
Old Navy maternity dress (click here to purchase- on mega sale in stores), Loft cardigan, Charlotte Russe sandals, Nordstrom purse, Kayce Hughes necklace (click here for similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...