Pages

The 90's Are Back

August 31, 2015

DSCN5051

I am totally getting a 90's vibe in this floral bomber jacket and I am digging it. Even though this City Chic piece is long sleeved, it is semi sheer and perfect for the weather we are having right now. I wanted to keep the rest of the look current so I added my skinny jeans and a casual tee so I could keep the jacket center stage. If you are not a fan of the 90's...talk to the hand:)

DSCN5053 DSCN5049 DSCN5052 DSCN5054
Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase ON SALE), Charlotte Russe sandals, Target tee (click here to purchase), Kendra Scott earrings (click here to purchase), City Chic bomber jacket via Gwynnie Bee (click here for a FREE MONTH to the clothing subscription)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...