Pages

A Little Slice of Sunshine

March 9, 2015

005 

 The snow and ice finally melted and we got sunshine over the weekend! 

 I was so happy to get a little glimmer of warmth and blue skies but of course I got sick and was running a fever yesterday and stayed in bed all afternoon. (Woke up from a two hour nap and no fever...it was the strangest thing) 

009 008

I wear my skinny jeans so often that I forget how much I like wide legged jeans until I pull them out again. I have had this Loft pair for years and they are still my favorite pair. This bright yellow boho top is a newbie in my closet but I am already envisioning it with crisp white jeans and wedges when the weather gets a tad warmer.

  010004 
Loft wide legged jeans (click here for similar), Target hat, Kayce Hughes necklace (click here to purchase), Live Like There's No Midnight gel polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase), Zodiac brand boots, Umgee brand top purchased at Tinsel and Treasure

1 comment:

  1. I ab fab love you top lovely colours.
    www.itsallaboutsonia.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...