*Sorry the pictures are so small, they were taken with my camera phone*
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
I dressed pretty casual during my break opting for my boyfriend jeans and black leggings every day. What can I say...I packed light to make laundry when we got home easy!
Friday, November 25, 2011
I started buying stocking stuffers for everyone a couple years back and this year I thought I would share some stuff I have purchased. I am a huge fan of Spoon Sisters and have found little trinkets for every member of my family there. Everything listed is $10.00 bucks and under!
1. For the woman who hates a hangnail- Set of 8 Sassy Pocket Emery boards
2. For the cook- Two Most Useful Brushes in Your Kitchen
3. For anyone that wonders "What do I tip"- Tipping Etiquette Mini Guide
4. For the dog lover- Test Your Dog's IQ book
5. For the college student- Get the Hint Dirty Roommate Tags
6. For the "boo-boo's"- Bandages Big Girls Don't Cry
7. For the decision makers- Magic 8 Ball Ink Pen
8. For the traveler- See Thru Cosmetics Travel Bag
9. For the party person- Beer Bands
10. For the fashionable baker- High Heel Stiletto Cookie Cutter
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Collective Concepts blouse via Piperlime (click here to purchase)
Very Volatile ankle boots via Piperlime
Soma Intimates jacket
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
I did get up and attempt to look halfway decent on Sunday night and went and saw Breaking Dawn Part I. It was so good and I cannot believe we have to wait an entire year to see Part II. I am so impatient!
Ann Taylor Loft leggings (click here to purchase)
Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's long cardigan (click here to purchase)
Payless riding boots (click here to purchase)
Forever 21 necklace
Friday, November 18, 2011
1. A chunky, knit infinity scarf that is super soft and perfect for those cold winter days.
2. Poncho's are in this season and this crochet cover-up will be great to throw on anytime.
3. Since over the knee socks and boots are still in style, I picked up an inexpensive oatmeal pair.
4. Argyle patten tights are a sure way to spice up a little black dress.
Heels and dress purchased at TJ Maxx
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Wearing brown and black together has quickly become one of my favorite color combinations. I love breaking my own fashion rules.
Payless wedges (click here to purchase)
Hoops bought on vacation in Florida
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
True Random Number Generator
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Congrats to Karen that said...
I also follow on Twitter! @FashionStarrbeachchic5@gmail.com
I will be emailing you shortly to get your address and get the giftcard in the mail! Thanks to everyone that entered!
Monday, November 14, 2011
1. Follow A Fashion Fixation on either Google Reader or Blog Lovin'
2. Leave me a comment with your first name and last initial along with your email address so I can contact you if you are the lucky winner
3. Extra entry if you follow me on Twitter @afashionfix
Friday, November 11, 2011
Imagine my surprise when I walked into my favorite shoe store, Marti & Liz, and found a similar version for a fraction of the price. I purchased the BCBG Generation bow flats for an amazing $24.00-much better than the $250.00 price tag of the Tory Burch beauties.
Below are the Tory Burch flats and my more affordable bow flats which I love just as much.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
I put on my khaki skirt since it's basically a blank canvas then my mind went blank as well. I didn't know what else to do but grab a floral top then decide that's not enough so grab a floral scarf then decide that's not enough, so I grab my Old Navy vest and boots and finally felt complete.
This was my thought process this morning...so profound.
Forever 21 top and skirt
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Enter to win a 25 dollar giftcard to Francesca's ending Monday, November 14th.